Temples tours are a must when in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Among the must visit temples are Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphoun and Ta Prom (made famous through the movie, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider). Another worthy temple to visit is Banteay Srei (the Citadel of Women). Being adventurous, my sister and I also engaged in horseback riding as well as quad biking through the countryside of Cambodia to have a glimpse at the simple life of its people.
Another worthy attraction is the floating houses and flooded forest of Kg. Phluk, located by the huge lake of Tonle Sap. Below is my 4 days 3 nights travel itinerary in Siem Reap. For those who are planning to go to or visit Siem Reap, the information provided here can be used as a guide for you to plan your travel itinerary or trip. 🙂 I hope that helps. Happy planning and enjoy your travel!
– Arrive at Siem Reap International Airport
– Check-in to a guesthouse in Siem Reap
– Happy Horse Ranch (Countryside Trail Ride)
– Quad Adventure Cambodia (Sunset Quad Adventure)
– 1 Day Angkor Ticket/Pass
(Small Tour – Angkor Wat (sunrise), Bayon, Baphoun, Royal Palace group, Thommanon, Takeo, Ta
Prom (jungle temples), Banteay Kdei + Banteay Srei
– Apsara Dance + Dinner Buffet
– Tonle Sap & Kampong Phluk Tour (2 hours boat trip around the floating village, the flooded forest and platform walk amongst the trees)
– Traditional Khmer Massage Session
– Sightseeing at the local night market + Cambodian steamboat dinner + Old Market + Pub Street
– Sightseeing at Siem Reap town
– Depart from Siem Reap International Airport